Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crystal Skull

As a result of current Indiana Jones movie there's been much desire for crystal skulls.

My first encounter having a crystal skull was in July of 1989. Back then I had been affiliated with a metaphysical study group along just returned from your month of checking Aboriginal lifestyle in Australia.

In the monthly meeting of our own group, one of several leaders mentioned to me which she a group going to Indianapolis these week to view the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately showed me the skull was carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in each and every way which this particular skull have been seen in Lubantaan in Belize inside the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who was then 16 years of age.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, in addition to Lynn Gardner would be exhibiting the skull the next week . It gave the impression of the ideal chance to learn new things, that knows where this may lead?

Listening to the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It seems the skull have been present in a Mayan pyramid after having been left there hundreds of years previous. Legends abound , but no person really knows where it originated in or the age of it's. Many legends seem to examine it being previously created in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It this was beautiful! Created from pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish available, right down to the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed any time she first thought it was , the skull was cloudier in comparison to it's present state, it was now superior!

It was valued at over 18 million dollars, and yes it appeared to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied varieties of paranormal behavior. Some would start to see the future, while others experienced alien encounters and past lives. It had been a masterpiece, unlike anything I'd experienced before.
For additional information about crystal skull view this popular webpage