Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eastern Origins Process

This is being reposted to restore the link to this original post. It will create a person who treads more carefully on the path of life. The Secret also emphasizes that the Law of Attraction works better when gratitude and visualization are used as powerful processors to achieve success, or to get what you want. Law of Attraction, however, is real.

The Law of Attraction in my mind focuses more on goal setting behaviour, placing these goals into sub and pre conscious and allowing your desires to manifest in your resulting actions that lead toward achievement of these goals. I read the Law of Attraction by the Hicks and thought the general idea was positive, but it was pretty hokey.

For example, a thesis of the law of attraction is that our physical health is determined by our thoughts and feelings. The law of attraction and cohesion everywhere is the law of sex-activity. This law depicts the conscious act of a personality to create with its every thought, word and deed the ability to be the reflection of its god self.

Along with the twelve tribes and the twelve universal laws add the twelve "houses" of the zodiac that are said to influnce life on earth. Many people were put off by The Secret's mention of quantum physics, historical tie-ins and the Hollywoodish presentation that made change seem instant.

The dangers of believing in the law of attraction are the same as believing in reincarnation, which creates unfair caste systems. The implication that everything actually is connected certainly does offer more feasibility for how the law of attraction might be working at the quantom level.

The Secret taught me 2 very valuable lessons 5 years ago that changed my life. The history of the Law of Attraction is something that is impossible to measure, as it began with the creation of the universe. Recognizing and getting a brief understanding of the full circle of universal laws will make working with the law of attraction” easier.

Law of attraction origins I guess that saying is true - "The world is divided into people who think they are right." And with so much at stake concerning these questions - what is life, why are we here, who is God, how can we know God - I suppose it's no wonder our discussions can get heated.

Not many people really understand the Law of Attraction or how it relates to the concept of manifestation. The attraction that these projects have derive not, it is argued, from their methodological sophistication, but instead from "the strange lure of economics" and from the ostentatious objectivity of numbers and statistics.

As Secret author Rhonda Byrne stated, It takes no time for the Universe to manifest what you want.” While goal setting research supports the importance of establishing timelines to achieve success, LOA experts assert that it would be inappropriate to set a deadline for the universe to achieve your goal.

The universe would have to be smarter than physically and mentally abused spouse who is convinced by the secret that they can change their partner by positive thinking so their unjustified fear of being alone and unloved never happens. 2: If we constantly remain positive, we will never experience misfortune or the loss of loved ones because we refuse to think negatively and therefore will never attract negative events in our lives.